Dainik Jugasankha, Silchar
Published in Bengali from Silchar, Assam
Dainik Jugasankha, also transliterated Dainik Yugashankha, (Bengali: দৈনিক যুগশঙ্খ) is a Bengali daily newspaper published simultaneously from Kolkata, Guwahati, Silchar, Siliguri and Dibrugarh. With a circulation of around 150,000 copies, it is one of the top ten newspapers in Assam.
Dainik Jugasankha was founded by Barta Bhagirath Baidyanath Nath, or Baidyanath Nath, in 1950, where it was published from Silchar. The newspaper expanded in the 21st century publishing from Guwahati beginning in 2000 and then from Dibrugarh in 2006.In the middle of 2015, Kolkata Edition of Dainik Jugasankha started. In 2016, Jugasankha started publishing its Siliguri Edition.
Download our Android app and get upload notifications of the following newspapers (ePapers).
- Assamese Newspapers from Assam, Guwahati
- Asomiya Pratidin
- Amar Asom
- Bengali Newspapers from Assam, Barak Valley
- Dainik Jugasankha
- Dainik Nababarta Prasanga
- Dainik Samayik Prasanga
- Bengali Newspapers from Tripura, Agartala
- Dainik Sambad
- Daily Desher Katha
- Bengali Newspapers from West Bengal, Kolkata
- English Newspapers from Assam, Gauhati
- The Telegraph
- English Newspapers from Meghalaya, Shillong
- The Shillong Times
- Manipuri Newspapers from Manipur, Imphal
- Hueiyen Lanpao